Friday, April 20, 2007

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

WOW! I cant believe Ive had this blog for a full year TODAY! Its so incredible to see how much its grown and how many people come here and support me. Its great to look back at my old posts and see how much music and changed and evolved and how Ive taken different approaches to how I share music. I really want to thank everyone who has supported this blog since the beginning and who keep coming back everyday to make it what it is - this is all for you!

Thanks again!
-matt

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
♥ =)

Anonymous said...

WOO...love it

Anonymous said...

congratulations! you've got a wonderful blog that is always up-to-date with the best music! you should be proud!

Anonymous said...

Wtf it's only been a year???

I thought yours was older than mine.

Anonymous said...

in celebration you should make a playlist of a few of your favorite songs! Im sure a few of us might like to download some

Anonymous said...

congrats stud heh

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS 4 THE ONE YEAR !

Anonymous said...

hey congratulation !! and keep the good work!!